Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Let's start at the beginner

Welcome to my little blog. Let's start with a little background on why I started this blog.

Back in the day Dave (Hubby) and I would go to the store every day to stop for that nights dinner. Not only was this frustrating to do, but it got expensive. Now that we have 2 kids it's harder to come up with what we want for dinner and to run to the store at the drop of a hat. I've decided that I would make week meal plans.
I start by looking at my favorite blogs and compile of list of what sounds good. Sometimes the whole week is from one blog and others it's from many. Once I have narrowed down what we will be having I copy the list of ingredients needed and organize it per the store layout
It's pretty easy to do and I love trying new recipes along with my classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment